Information Regarding Your Stay
- Meals & non-alcoholic beverages are included: three meals, dinner appetizer, non-alcohol drinks (coffee, teas, juices, hot chocolate, soda). Bring your own alcoholic beverages and make use of the indoor bar with blender, ice maker, and refrigerator. Dinner only on day of arrival, and breakfast on day of departure.
- Ranch accommodations: guests have their own suite or bedroom with en suite bathroom in the Lodge.
- Ranch activities include your own horse for the week & horseback riding, kids program, hiking, 3D archery, sporting clay’s, mountain biking, fishing on the ranch, and fly fishing in nearby streams. Activities requiring additional charges include the Dinner at 8000 ft. Excursion, rafting, jet boat tour, & massage therapy. Non-guided activities include ranch fishing, hiking, paddle boarding, hot tub, canoeing, library, board games, corn-hole, horse shoes. Volleyball, badminton, and other lawn games are available.
- Kids ages 4 ~ 11 will enjoy daily Kids’ Hour from Memorial Weekend through August 31, 2016.
- Weekly Rates: Arrive on Tuesday afternoon, Depart on Sunday morning. Arrivals occur between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Departures occur after breakfast, by 10:00 a.m. on Sunday. Shorter visits offered upon request and availability.
- Evening Entertainment includes campfire, music by local artists, hikes, outdoor western movie night, and friendly backyard tournaments.
- Massage Services: Full body massage available from licensed massage therapist. If interested, please let us know prior to your arrival so we can make arrangements. Hourly charge of $100.
- Seven Devils Lodge Gift Shop: T-shirts, hats, and other ranch logo clothing is available along with typical travel items.
- Horseback Riding Policies: Horseback riding is available to riders under 250 pounds. Horseback trail riding is available to ages 4 & up, with kids ages 4-6 being led depending on ability.
- Gratuities: Staff gratuity is not included in the fees. Your gratuities are appreciated and will be evenly divided among working staff. You may add a gratuity to your final bill at check out.
- Reservation/Cancellation: A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation until your vacation. The balance of your vacation is due at the time of departure. There are no refunds or transfers on cancelled stays within 45 days of the reservation.
- Pets: The Lodge sits on the historic OX Ranch. Because of the large number of horses, cows, and dogs here and for the safety of your animals, we do not allow pets. In nearby Council there is a dog lodging facility called The Dog Park many of our clients use.
- Babysitting: With advance notice, babysitting can be arranged for an additional fee. We also offer a nanny rate which allows a family to bring a special guest for child care during the week. The nanny rate is $137.50 per day. This rate does not include activities but covers meals and lodging.
- Transportation: Shuttle service from the Boise Airport (BOI) can be arranged to/from the ranch by contacting Seven Devils Lodge Guest Ranch. See shuttle fees on the rates page.
- WiFi service is available in the lodge at no charge. The lodge also has two phones available for our guests and there is no charge for local calls. Guests frequently use the high speed internet for long distance calls or bring calling cards.
- Corporate groups find Seven Devils Lodge Guest Ranch to be an all-inclusive destination capable of handling their accommodations, meals, activities, and meeting requirements for a successful team building or strategic planning retreat.
- The Lodge has two different indoor meeting areas and a gorgeous, expansive deck area to meet. Lodging for corporate groups is approximately 10-15 people.
Approved by the Dude Ranchers Association
- Being certified and approved by the Dude Ranchers’ Association is an honor and vital in our line of business. Each member ranch is regularly inspected to be certain of meeting specific standards, such as cleanliness, food quality and preparation, emphasis on providing a true western experience, horse program safety, ratio of horses to guests, condition of the horses, level of horseback riding and instruction, and western hospitality. We are proud to represent these aspects of western adventure and be a member of the DRA.